We are looking for Lead Teachers who care about partnering with our families to provide excellent care of the children at Busy Bees Learning Center. This is an exciting opportunity to shape young minds and have a huge impact on the next generation!
Each day will include but is not limited to activities like sensory exploration, singing, musical instruments, basic sign language, storytelling with props, and more, as well as exercising the top-notch care routines for the infants and small children.
- Teach available curriculum or write lesson plans that incorporate sensory, music and more
- Keeping developmental records and ensuring state standards are met
- Delegation of tasks and supervision of assistants or teams under your direction
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Understanding of the importance of cleanliness as it relates to minimizing exposure to germs
- Ability to pass all PA mandated clearances necessary to work with children
What You Bring to the Table:
- Ability to lift to 40 lbs.
- Ability to quickly get up off the floor and interact with our students in various activities including but not limited to dancing, running, and playing games
What We Bring to the Table:
- Ability to connect with and love on children of diverse backgrounds
- Both a teachable attitude and a desire to teach others
- An understanding that your reliability and consistency directly relates to the children’s feelings of security in the classroom
- Understanding of the importance of a clean environment
- Inclusive, family centric work environment
- TEACH Program – helping individuals acquire their teaching degree
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Health insurance – 75% of premium covered by employer
Busy Bees Learning Center is a family-owned and operated program. We believe that the environment is the child's third teacher. We strive to reflect this philosophy with a unique setting that speaks of beauty and order. Our program provides structure and creative learning in a homey atmosphere. We celebrate and honor the members of our childcare community!
Ready to Make a Difference with us?
Call 717-993-4513 or click Apply Now!
psychology, pysch, ECE credits, human services, early childhood education, childcare, daycare, caregiving