We are looking for Assistant Teachers who care about partnering with our families to provide excellent care of the children at Busy Bees Learning Center. This is an exciting opportunity to shape young minds and have a huge impact on the next generation!
Each day will include but is not limited to activities like sensory exploration, singing, musical instruments, basic sign language, storytelling with props, and more, as well as exercising the top-notch care routines for the infants and small children.
- Under the direction of a lead teacher, you will be the primary caregiver for a group of children
- Exercise Care routines for infants and small children
- Fill out daily reports for parents
- Ability to pass all PA mandated clearances necessary to work with children
What You Bring to the Table:
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Agility – the ability to quickly get up off the floor and interact with our students in various activities including but not limited to dancing, running, and playing games
What We Bring to the Table:
- Ability to connect with and love on children
- Both a teachable attitude and a desire to teach others
- An understanding that your reliability and consistency directly relates to the children’s feelings of security in the classroom
Busy Bees Learning Center is a family-owned and operated program. We believe that the environment is the child's third teacher. We strive to reflect this philosophy with a unique setting that speaks of beauty and order. Our program provides structure and creative learning in a homey atmosphere. We celebrate and honor the members of our childcare community.
- Inclusive, family centric work environment
- TEACH Program – helping individuals acquire their teaching degree
- Paid trainings and certifications
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick Time
- Health insurance – 75% of premium covered by employer
Ready to Make a Difference With Us?
Call 717-993-4513 or click Apply Now!